Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Death PVP!
Remember to vote at http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?server=DeathpkX.no-ip.biz
Join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz

guide to download the new client by jason

Go down 
2 posters

did you like my guide
10/10
guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_lcap25%guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
great
guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_lcap25%guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
okay
guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_lcap50%guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
bad
guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_lcap0%guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
terrible
guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_lcap0%guide to download the new client by jason I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
rulejason
Registered Member
Registered Member
rulejason

Respect : 59

guide to download the new client by jason Empty
PostSubject: guide to download the new client by jason   guide to download the new client by jason I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 am

requirements are : 1.internet that works and gets you to the websites
2.and Winrar
3.and some computer knowledge
you can get winrar here

hello as some of you people have heard there is a new client out and this is the tutorial on how to download it

the news is here about our new client that Admin Daniel made

the client is at this website its MEADIAFIRE

[img]guide to download the new client by jason 1st_pi11[/img]

so guys this image comes up what you do? ummm click it fast or it redirects you to a spam website

what are yOu waiting for click it now you have bin re-directed to the real meadiafire

this looks like this

[img]guide to download the new client by jason Meadia10[/img]

Now........ what do you think you do you wait for this page to load and look at the box that first says

PROSSECING DOWNLOAD......... (its working then it says) CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD.

ONCE YOU HAVE DOWLOADED IT...... LISTEN VERY WELL

NOW ONCE DOWNLOADED OPEN THE FILE WITH WINRAR AND ONLY WINRAR NOW YOU WANT TO PUT THIS FILE IN YOU DESKTOP FILE.

[img]guide to download the new client by jason Winrar10[/img]

now click on the death pvp file REMEMBER JUST CLICK!!!!! DRAG TO YOUR DESKTOP LIKE THIS

[img]guide to download the new client by jason Winrar11[/img]

NOW LET GO OF IT AND ITS MOVING IT TO YOUR DESKTOP

[img]guide to download the new client by jason Fiile_10[/img]

this is the picture of it being on my desktop[img]guide to download the new client by jason The_fi10[/img]

go to the file now thats on your desktop now open client files then look at the bat file that is called 1play death pvp click it and their you go

i just told you how to play the best game on earth with 2 clicks

Last edited by rulejason on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Daniel
GFX God and Co Owner
GFX God and Co Owner
Admin Daniel

Respect : 229

guide to download the new client by jason Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide to download the new client by jason   guide to download the new client by jason I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 am

Due to the internal IP, it is not required for your to replace the IP. The default IP is already deathpkx.no-ip.biz. So just run it and your good.
Back to top Go down
https://deathpvp.darkbb.com

guide to download the new client by jason
Page 1 of 1