Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Death PVP!
Remember to vote at http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?server=DeathpkX.no-ip.biz
Join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz

zack read this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Waka Flocka
Registered Member
Registered Member
Waka Flocka

Respect : 15

zack read this Empty
PostSubject: zack read this   zack read this I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 pm

zack u said that the staff was un reliable... if u made me staff ,u know im reliable.. i was staff then the reset u never took the dam time to consider to make me staff again... well if u open server again make me co owner i will deal with peopel so they wont annoy teh fuck out of you... well think about it......... fuck dude...... open it back up for a bit
Back to top Go down
~ Zack ~
Registered Member
Registered Member
~ Zack ~

Respect : 2575

zack read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack read this   zack read this I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Its not only about that, its mostly about the stress and responsibility hosting and owning a server can be. Iam starting school on the 30th and wouldnt be able to host anyway. I will consider if I ever open it back up again. Thank you for the time to post this. And please add my msn- Foxx420@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://deathpvp.darkbb.com
Waka Flocka
Registered Member
Registered Member
Waka Flocka

zack read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack read this   zack read this I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 pm

ha yeah well even if you cant host server you should still play on some.. well i got soem good ones in case you still wanan play. e-mail me at l4dbest@yahoo.com if you still wanan go on servers with me., well have a good rest of teh summer until school lol
Back to top Go down
~ Zack ~
Registered Member
Registered Member
~ Zack ~

Respect : 2575

zack read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack read this   zack read this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 am

Lol yeah, and I do still play one, and it will probably be the final one that I will ever play. I am a mod on it and there is 200+ constant players, its a pretty dam good one, if u wanna join me there its probably the final server you will ever see me on (Grinderscape.org/forums) Razz, my ingame name is Mod Zack. I hope to see you there (unless you already play it lol)
Back to top Go down
https://deathpvp.darkbb.com
Waka Flocka
Registered Member
Registered Member
Waka Flocka

zack read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack read this   zack read this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 am

haha yeah lol it sucks quiting o na thign you always liked but when you get older sometiem or another ur gonan quit lol. im only 14 so ima prob play for liek 1-2 years probaly then i wud probaly quit rsps but prob best game i ever played, betetr than mw2 and that ptehr shit... afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zack read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack read this   zack read this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zack read this
Page 1 of 1