Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Death PVP!
Remember to vote at http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?server=DeathpkX.no-ip.biz
Join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz

what is going on? with the servers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rulejason
Registered Member
Registered Member
rulejason

Respect : 59

what is going on? with the servers? Empty
PostSubject: what is going on? with the servers?   what is going on? with the servers? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 am

the servers are almost always off but the pvp world its sometimes on and world 2 is off off off whats the problem or do i have a problem because i just use the silab and put these two ip in deathpkx.no-ip.iz and deathpkx2.no-ip.biz

can anybody explain? scratch
Back to top Go down
Chance
Veteran
Veteran
Chance

Respect : 145

PostSubject: Re: what is going on? with the servers?   what is going on? with the servers? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 pm

They're usually off for me too Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://deathpvp.darkbb.com/
rulejason
Registered Member
Registered Member
rulejason

Respect : 59

PostSubject: Re: what is going on? with the servers?   what is going on? with the servers? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:35 am

yeah they said they have a vps but i dont think its working all the time or their just editing the script and the servers have to be off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is going on? with the servers?   what is going on? with the servers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is going on? with the servers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: