Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Death PVP!
Remember to vote at http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?server=DeathpkX.no-ip.biz
Join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz

ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rulejason
Registered Member
Registered Member
rulejason

Respect : 59

ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up Empty
PostSubject: ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up   ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 am

i can keep the server up and pay the vps and the host fee or what ever fee their is and you csn still own but u will have to pay me back and u know but if not i be glad to kepp it running and i would bring in updates and other stuff

,rulejason
Back to top Go down
~ Zack ~
Registered Member
Registered Member
~ Zack ~

Respect : 2575

PostSubject: Re: ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up   ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 am

Bro I deeply appreciate the offer, but as I said to Birdman (waka flacka) that I am starting school very soon and wont have any time for rsps, even though you say you can host and all that. Its more to it then that. If I ever come back to this, I will definetly take you up on your offer. Thanks for taking the time to post this. and please add my msn, f0xx420@hotmail.com

Best regards-
Back to top Go down
https://deathpvp.darkbb.com
rulejason
Registered Member
Registered Member
rulejason

Respect : 59

PostSubject: Re: ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up   ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 pm

this is really sad but im also starting school but my father already runs his own server and i dosent really matter if i have to pay about 10 $ per month i get money from my parents 50$ a month i can take out bout 15 $ and wait a little bit longer to get my awesome desktop but still i would be glad to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up   ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZACK read THIs PLZZZ i couls keep the server up
Page 1 of 1