Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Welcome to Death PVP! Register and remember to join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Death PVP!
Remember to vote at http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?server=DeathpkX.no-ip.biz
Join our server at deathpkx.no-ip.biz

Staff list!

Go down 
+3
Admin Daniel
~ Zack ~
Co-Owner Nate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Co-Owner Nate
Registered Member
Registered Member

Respect : 2518

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 pm

This is the stafflist for Deathpvp! Please enjoy it and do not flame if I make a mistake. This can be updated at any time.

Owner and Developer/Hoster - Zack

Co-Owner - Nate

Root Admin - Daniel

Admins - Birdman

Test admins - X void X, Chance, Nathan

Super Moderator - None

Moderators - 0o0 r4ng3 X, Chance, Purepower, Dan match, X void X, Nathan

Donators - None

Veterans - None

Now I will explain the meaning of these ranks.

Owner and Developer/Hoster - The Owner and Developer is the main coder and hoster. They have the job of coding, hosting server, Picking staff, etc.

Co-Owner - The Co-Owner has the responsilbility of running the server while the Owner is gone. They have the job of picking some staff, Voting as much as possible, etc.

Root Admin - This admin is pretty much the lead admin. They are next to co-owner, and they have the job of keeping the admins in line and enforcing rules and they help with staff by giving suggestions

Admins - Admins are like mods except with more features. They have the job of enforcing rules, and helping with staff by giving suggestions.

Test admins - Test admins are admins that are being tested. The most worthy choice will be picked to be a real admin.

Super Moderator - Super Moderator's are the lead moderator's, they keep the other mods in-line, make sure they don't abuse, etc.

Moderator - They have the main priority of enforcing rules and helping people. They can also help with other things, like picking staff.

Donator - Donators are people who donate to help keep server alive. They are very respected and helpful.

Veteran - Veterans are people who have been playing for a long time. They are the most eligible for mod/admin and they are respected. They know the server, inside and out.

Last edited by Co-Owner Nate on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~ Zack ~
Registered Member
Registered Member
~ Zack ~

Respect : 2575

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Nice layout Nate, kinda reminds me of something ive seen before? ;p
Back to top Go down
https://deathpvp.darkbb.com
Admin Daniel
GFX God and Co Owner
GFX God and Co Owner
Admin Daniel

Respect : 229

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 am

You forgot "Sexy beast" by root admin rank...-.-You better fix it..
Back to top Go down
x void x
x void x

Respect : 80

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: x void x is now a mod   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

:bounce: i have become a mod and it said 2 post so here i did.. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Nathan

Respect : 48

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:59 am

Nice

Last edited by Halo1nathan on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Daniel
GFX God and Co Owner
GFX God and Co Owner
Admin Daniel

Respect : 229

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 am

Halo, I will add you. It looks as if nate added all mods, not just forums. If he takes you off that's what he did, but I will add you for now.
Back to top Go down
Chance
Veteran
Veteran
Chance

Respect : 145

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Add Mods:

-Death
-Lpjimmy
-Baller0Kev0l
Back to top Go down
https://deathpvp.darkbb.com/
rulejason
Registered Member
Registered Member
rulejason

Respect : 59

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 pm

ADD ME TO IN-GAME MODS on the pvp world im not sure if im not in the 2 world but i think their too but im officially a mod in the pvp world if any questions I was added by zack and if you have any questions to that please contact zack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff list!   Staff list! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff list!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules and Guidelines :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: